Here’s some helpful information and general T’s & C’s to ensure you’ll enjoy your Old Angel stay:
- Old Angel sleeps a maximum of 10 (6 bedrooms/7 beds). It’s not a party / event / late-night noise house.
- No smoking or vaping indoors. No pets.
- Little Angel apartment at the rear of the house sometimes has friends staying. You’ll pass it en-route to the terraced garden – which is private and entirely yours to enjoy.
- The garden, hidden from the house, has gently sloping uphill terraces and accessed by a few stone steps. Can be slippery in wet weather, so do watch yours!
- The Old Angel is family friendly and children are welcome, though exploring toddlers and young ones will need to be under adult supervision and responsibility. There are no stair handrails or child gates. The house has wood-burners and opening windows on the top floor.
- Parking in Axbridge is free. Either in The Square or in one of two
village-owned car parks just a minute’s walk away.
- You can unload luggage & receive supermarket deliveries right outside the front door.