Helpful information and general T’s & C’s to ensure you’ll enjoy your Old Angel stay:
No parties, events, hen or stag do’s, late night noise. We’ve lovely neighbours!
- Old Angel sleeps up to 9 guests. A 10th is possible (please ask). No un-booked guests can stay. Minimum stay 2 nights.
- No smoking or vaping indoors
- Sorry, no pets
- The garden, hidden from the house, has gently sloping uphill terraces accessed by a few stone steps. Can be slippery in wet weather, so do watch yours!
- The Old Angel is family friendly & children are welcome, though exploring toddlers and young ones will need to be under adult supervision and responsibility.There are no stair handrails, or child gates & the house has wood-burners, garden terraces & steps
- All parking in Axbridge is free. Either in The Square or in one of two village-owned car parks just a minute’s walk away
- You can unload luggage & receive supermarket deliveries right outside the front door
- Travel cot & high chair available on request
- All linen & towels provided
DISCLAIMER : Please note: All Old Angel guests stay here entirely at their own risk. All guests and visitors accept that we cannot in any way be held responsible or liable for any incident, accident, harm, theft, or other adverse situation. Parents/carers accept full responsibility for their children, and their own, safety in and around the house. Guests are therefore encouraged to have their own Travel Insurance.